Located in the heart of Ripley, our restaurant, large bar and south facing terrace and garden make us an ideal spot for lunch or dinner or afternoon tea. With a focus on timeless British classic and versatility the Head Chef has put together a selection of delicious dishes ideal for a family get together.
Our restaurant and bar re-opens on the 3rd December. In line with the latest government guidelines the following rules will apply.
- We welcome family groups inside max group size 6 (as long as you are living in the same household/ part of a support bubble).
- A groups in a maximum of 6 can sit outside on our terrace - this is known as the rule of 6
- Alcohol can only be served in our bar/restaurant with a substantial meal.
- We will be offering 'table service' only in our bar.
- Our bar will be closed by 11pm with last orders at 10pm.
- Face coverings are required in all public areas.
We will do our best to accommodate any allergies or food intolerances. Please advise us at the time of booking. We recommend you reserve your table in advance.
Book now to reserve your table.
Our opening hours are:
- Lunch: Midday to 2.15pm
- Afternoon Tea: 2.15pm to 5pm
- Dinner: 6.00pm to 8.30pm